After a week of changing my mind and deciding and then redeciding, I have come up with a theme that really excites me and I hope it really excites you too.
My theme is MY COLLECTION!
I want to see a photo or photos of what it is that you collect.
Then if you feel like it you could let us know what your collection rules are;
Does it have to be green? Does it have to be from another country? Does it have to be second hand or a gift? Does it have to be old or complete?...
What constitutes a collection for you? Is it more than three of the same thing? Is it rare things?
Is your collection ongoing or is it complete?
...what's your story?
I am so excited to come and see.
- Sometime over the next few days post on your blog your personal interpretation of this week's theme My collection. At the bottom of your post link back here to my blog, as this week's theme queen, and to Pip's blog, Meet me at Mikes, so other people who read your blog can see what it is all about and play too. Here is my last week's entry so you can see what it looks like.
- Tomorrow morning Miss Pip will post a blog over at Meet Me At Mikes announcing the week's theme, My collection.
- At the bottom of her post will be a list of all the people playing this week.
- At the bottom of the list, next to the last number, it will say You are next. Click here to enter your link.
- Once you have clicked there, you will find a space to fill in your name. You can put your blog name or your real name it really doesn't matter.
- Under this is a space for your blog URL.
- Click on the enter your link button and you are officially playing.
- Pour yourself a cuppa and click on some of the other links to have a sticky beak into the homes of other people all around the world and at their collections.
Are you excited?
I really hope you can play along so I can come and visit you sometime over the weekend.