Okay, friends - let's have ourselves an auction!
The prize is this dear little bunny crocheted by me from the most beautiful cotton and wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills, Victoria, Australia.
- This auction is open to all readers world-wide. Please include your email address if you don't have a public profile on your blog.
- All bids for the bunny are to be in Australian dollars, and indicated in the comments section of this post.
- After you leave the comment indicating your bid, please tick the box that subscribes you to the comments of this post so you can stay informed of the new bids.
- There is no limit to the number of bids one person can make.
- Offers are open from NOW and will remain open until 4 p.m. (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday 2nd of February.
- The highest bidder is the winner and must make an online donation to Care Australia or the Haiti relief charity of their choice, and then email me both the receipt and a mailing address - within 48 hours of the closing time.
- Go to it. And good luck!
Please be generous with your bids and remember these families and communities that have been devastated by recent events. Let's try to help these people out with their basic needs like water, fuel, food, shelter and medical assistance.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you so much in advance.