Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seal prints & found wool.

I've been screen printing seals onto t'shirts.

This one was posted off to Miss Muggins for her daughter this morning.

Apologies to all those having a quiet coffee at Breakfast and Beer this morning, who I must have completely freaked out when I spied my beloved wool and hook on top of the fridge and let out an almighty WOOP!

It appears it must have dropped out of the car door when I opened it to pop some take away coffees on the passenger seat earlier in the week.

Thanks so much for all your kind words regarding my loss.

I just read on their site that Craft Hope are about to close temporarily, so I am thinking I might auction the little bunny off when she is finished with all proceeds going to the Haiti relief effort a la' Leonie.

And look what appeared in my mail box this morning to brighten up my Wednesday. The lovely 'I heart handmade & Home' brooch that I won over at Her Library Adventures. Love it!

I hope you come across something you thought you had lost soon. It really is the greatest feeling. XX

22 comments:

  1. my goodness those seal t shirts are awesome, they look sooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness the wool was found!

    The auction sounds like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't take you anywhere!!!
    That was the place you recommended when I was in Daylesford. What a fabulous little place!!! Hope you are still welcome there after all the rucus!!
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so glad your brooch found you safe and sound. Thanks so much for taking a photo too!
    PS. Love the seals!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I don't suppose the stripey pink tshirt is in a size ??xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your screen prints are great! So pleased you found your missing treasures...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for printing and double yay for finding your wool - a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost and found something too this week. I lost my job and found a new one! LOL, not quite the same but it was still a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you that you found your wool and hook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The seals are ace, and my daughter is suitably impressed! Good finding - I found a new job too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....hmmm, if you see my memory anywhere, especially on top of a fridge, do let me know... ;)

    Love your brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was the wool happy to come home, funny it made a run for it!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you found the wool and I love those seal xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The seal t-shirts look fantastic. I could just imagine the Melbourne Zoo selling those! So glad the wool was found too. Your brooch looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I quite liked the idea that some animal was using it to snuggle up on! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute brooch!
    Very happy little playfull seals too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have a shop where you're selling those T-Shirts? My son's name is Ronan which means "baby seal" in Irish. I'd love to get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay - glad that you found it and that someon was nice enough to hand it in:) Cant wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo Hoo!!! Nothing better than finding something you'd lost, I reckon! Especially when it's wool and your favourite crochet hook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So you won it you lucky bugger! Thanks for popping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much, but I should let you know that I can be a wee bit on the useless side when replying to comments, that's just me, everyday life sometimes gets in the way....so I'll apologise now, just in case.

Kate XX

Visit my other blog.