1) I made a bag late yesterday afternoon. I made it using fabric I bought at a garage sale not so long ago. My farmer boy doesn't like it. He says it looks like a skirt gone wrong. Maybe it does. I based the pattern on the handbag I use everyday. I think it'll make a good craft bag. The bag you grab when you leave the house in the hope that you'll get a chance for some craft on the go. It does have a very narrow opening though and I'm thinking of adding a zipper to make more room for rummaging around.
2) This week I have started adding a dollop of eucalyptus oil to my laundry. I love it! Instead of wearing musty, wintry, dried inside smelling clothes, we are walking around smelling fresh and clean like a forest. Its good for the sinuses too. I highly recommend it.
4) This stunning cloud necklace arrived in the post today. Christina made it. I won it over at her blog and she has a shop too. I wish I could describe to you how much I adore it and how perfect it is. Thank you so much Christina.
5) I love licorice and every Friday after we do our deliveries in town, we buy a block of this hard as a rock stuff to celebrate the end of the week and a job well done. Its break your teeth stuff and its delicious. Its Friday today! Yay! Gobble, gobble...
6) If you want number 6 you'll have to click on over to Susie's. I'm hanging out over there today doing show and tell.
Have a great weekend wont you. XX